Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pico is unwelcome to Pigg

Welcome to Ameba News!
Today`s NEWS: Pico is unwelcome to Pigg
Because Pico is closing on December 17th, many people from Pico are moving/moved to Pigg. We are enjoying the game so much because it is better than Ameba Pico. There are many things that Pigg has than Pico. Ameba Pigg is very advance. They have Main Pigg which we re playing, Ameba Island, Farm and Cafe. Things that Pico didn`t ever made. And all that things made us to move to Pigg beside from Pico is closing and also easy way in earning gold.
Unfortunately, some Japanese hate or dosen`t like new pico comers specially KIDS. Just yesterday when i went on a park with alots of Japanese players. I was going to sit on the chair then someone with Police suit came and talked to me and said this to his Police suited friend "Hey! I saw another pico f*cker" and i just like (in mind) "Eh??". "What is pico?" i said then he said "I think he is legit" and then "Forgive me sir" and i just bow to him. And because i`m AFK (Away from keyboard) i just got back in my room. I went back to the park and the Police saw me again and said "You Again!" then i sitted. He sitted at my beside too and said "Can you tell your south asian friends to go out in this game" after that we got a very long talk. Then he explained why some Japanese hate new comers from Pico. And he also told me his message to you people reading this who moved from Pico to Pigg.
He told me to say this message to you guys "Tell them to remain polite" and then "and learn to speak Japanese". After we talked he leaved me and do his job (or play with his friends).
I have some ADVICE for you.
1. Most Japanese people are quiet. So if you are in a park with your friends, please bring some respects.
2. If someone said this to you "Go back to Pico!". Don`t tell them bad words or they will fight you more. Ask them why they are angry to you and to other foreigners from Pico.
-Kerzs

Congratulations to our (still) US President Barack Obama!
♥ FOUR MORE YEARS ♥

2 comments:

  1. Well i know that police he advice me that too ^.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone reported me when i say hello to japanese people.. i don't know why are they angry

    ReplyDelete