Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ameba Pigg on Tablet

Welcome to Ameba NEWS!
Today`s NEWS: Ameba Pigg on Tablet
Hi readers! Do you like our blog`s new design? It`s the Winter Version! Last Sunday i went on my auntie`s house and she let me try to use her tablet. Facebook is working so i played Ameba Pigg and here`s what i got.

My Pigg account with four tabs beside it.
I changed my clothes. I gave it a try and it works.
Let the review begin!

1. Hugg Pet
My decision is: UNLIKE
Because i waited almost 20 minutes for it to load and it`s just got error.

2. Fishing
I tried there and i got error.
I also tried there and i got error (again)
My decision is: UNLIKE
Because i always got error and when you gonna pick rod and bait/soapthing, the screen is too big so i can`t click the gray button (to exit) so i quit on it and go back to the start which my character is standing ^^.

3. Slot
I just clicked the yellow button and i just get in to slot.
My decision is: LIKE
Because it worked easier than the other Pigg Apps.

In overall, the Slot is the only one in 3 who worked easily than the others. I have enjoyed playing Pigg on tablet. But you can only play a few things except the many apps they have for you to play. I didn`t gave a try to go on my room in Pigg by using tablet.

SHOWBIZ NEWS: Etoile Family 2nd Anniversary
When: November 27, 2012
For more info:
Here is a photo from their blog shows the sneak peak of their last Pico video, Alice in Wonderland by Nayumi Etoile.
-Kerzs

1 comment: