Monday, November 19, 2012

Impossible things, furniture?

Welcome to Ameba News!
Today`s NEWS: Impossible things, furniture?
The impossible things that i mean is ... do you know the rooms that has dino, shops, etc. That things are the things that impossible to get but if someone give you chance to have this/that things on your room, for sure you gonna accept it (if you don`t need to pay?).
Today, Charlie is the center of the news again. Remember Magic? The one who did all the hack rooms and places in Pico World? I just knew today that the owner/s of the rooms that has dinom shops, etc. can move things that given to them. For example:
I saw Charlie online while he is moving the cave?
I saw a blue teleporter.
(I just got trolled when i entered gray hell ^_^)
And then he moves the cave again?
And again ...
And ... there you are. It`s now back to normal place.
I think the things that Magic gave to Charlie are being furniture because he can move it (including the dinosaur). But the thing he lied is the things he wrote on his Room Message: "I do not do any of this. Please enjoy the park before it lasts! Thanks!"
-Kerzs

No comments:

Post a Comment