Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Shop Chloe

Welcome to Ameba News!
Today`s NEWS: Shop Chloe in a room
Just this Sunday, people saw a player who has a "Chloe Shop" in his room and this person is in Hot 30. Yesterday, i visited that room named "Chloe`s Jail". I was really shocked in what i saw. Chloe is really in a place jail like. Also if you will visit the room you will see a blue skin colored Pico Police which you can see at "Kaminari-mon". Here is a KerMEME i made yesterday.
Some people believe what the owner putted on the room description "I`m Not A Hacker. Chloe Appeared In My Room, And I Have No Idea Why Or Who did It. But some says that the owner is maybe a hacker. Someone said that he saw Tomley and some people on the room last week. I really don`t know if his statement is true. Some people who visited the room stepped closely to Chloe and said "Hahaha! Chloe is in the Jail! Cool!"
-Kerzs

SOME FACEBOOK COMMENTS ON THE PHOTO I POSTED:

V------Like us on Facebook by clicking the Like Button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment