Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Girl Hacker

Welcome to Ameba NEWS!
Today`s NEWS: Girl Hacker
Hi readers! Just this day, Pradnyana posted about a girl hacker impersonating him.
The hacker`s FB Name is Puteri Cahaya and its Pigg ID is pradprad with its name Prad which is a girl account. Pradnyana stated that pradprad is a hacker that is an indonesian pigg user. Here are some photos of the persons who reported her to Pradnyana`s FB Page.
Here are some tips for you to be safe around hackers:
1. Do not give your ID and password to anyone.
2. Do not believe about people saying that they will give you cg, even it is big amount.
3. Report the person who are asking you password by clicking the Police Icon on their Pigg Profile.
I hope that some tips can help you to be safe around hackers. Be safe! ^_^
-Kerzs

Like us on Facebook: fb.me/amebanews6
Follow us on Twitter: @AmeNews6

11 comments:

  1. i got hacked, i got hacked by Danielle, shes a girl, she hacked my fb, pigg, my twins pigg and my yahoo.
    the name of my fb that got hacked is Akoo Si Charmaye, same with my new fb, but the profile pics are not the same.
    The profile pic of my old fb is a marceline chibi and the profile pic of my new fb is an angry girl.
    Beware of her >o> she uses my old fb and my old fb is an admin in Ayumi Royale and Imangelle, and my new one, just Ayumi Royale, lol, bye XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Puteri cahaya isnt the one
      she got hacked and the hacker started using her acc
      ..

      Delete
  3. And you can private your phone in settings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u give me the link of her fb. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not me -.- ..That day .. I pradnyana wins. After that, pradnyana for me to pass id account. Subsequently pradnyana use already. He put me to play 10 minutes. After that he went to take account that. After that, she asked me for my id and pass. But I am afraid, I wrote the wrong id and pass. that's the story . -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didnt understand what are u talking about -_-

      Delete
  7. died laughing because of the first pic .-.

    ReplyDelete