Monday, December 10, 2012

StarFake

Welcome to Ameba NEWS!
Today`s NEWS: StarFake
Looks like you are familiar right? I titled it "StarFake" because i just saw a person named "Star Gang" on my buddy list and i was "So he`s my buddy. I`m lucky!". Yesterday i went on his room and i saw Star Gang away from keyboard (AFK). Then Joseph Ulite (my hacked buddy) went on Star Gang`s Room with his new account and said, "Kerzs! that`s not StarGang. It`s my account that hacked. The hacker changed my name! Look on his group/club list." And then i saw a group named "Ameba Cyber Hackers". Most of the members there are men and some are my men buddies.
And the one who made the club is Poster Pico.
After it, i search the real StarGang.
Also he got his own club too which Clive and Elliz are members there.
One thing i learn on this, do not give you password to anyone. Unless you need a service in bug pt and gold to Poster Pico (LOL).

SHOWBIZ NEWS: AmePigg Magazine`s December Issue are now available to read!
Here is the link:
-Kerzs

No comments:

Post a Comment