Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kerzs` Cool Friend

Welcome to Ameba NEWS!
Today`s NEWS: Kerzs` Cool Friend
Hi readers! Do you like our new blog theme? Blue for boys, pink for girl and both for others (LOL). Do you think all people who hacks or cheats in a game is bad? No, not all of them. My friend (for her privacy, we named her) Pid did a very cool thing when me and my friends go to 1990 place on pigg where you can see realistic cars moving. I really seen it all, the proof is here.
Oh no! She will gonna die!
Oh my! Pid, are you okay? Pid!!!
Oh yeah, i got trolled.
Oh f**k, no!
As you see, she is now waiting for the helicopter to let her in.
OMG! She walks on air!
Pid, smileeeee! ^_^
I do not know how she did it. If she cheat, i can say that she is a good cheater because she don`t use her cheating/hacking skills to hack people. I know there are more people who knows cheats, hacks or tricks but please do not use it on bad things or hacking people to get what you want. You will not be reported by concern users if you are not doing weird or bad things. ^_^
-Kerzs

We are inviting you guys to vote on KPR`s question if who is your favorite new famous GiveawayMaker/Celebrities/Group/Family on pigg this 2012! Here is the link of the poll:
-Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment